The Brilliant Duo Will be Back!!!


 
This isn't an April fools joke: Two days ago Billie Piper and David Tennant have been confirmed to make an appearance in the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special!!!

ALLONS-Y!

BRILLIANT!

GERONIMO!







      With Season 7 back up and rolling, the lead up to the 50th is rearing with anticipation. Fans are more excited than ever, and the mystery of Clara isn't helping anyone stay calm. We are absolutely thrilled to be getting such treats handed to us. It's like Christmas!

      Back to Billie and David. What fandom luck! I know it isn't everyone in the Whovian community, but quite a lot of us are brimming with excitement. So much so, that I was a bit obnoxious about it for 30 minutes after I heard the news. 

      What am I most thrilled about? I can't wait to see that golden on-screen chemistry that David and Billie undeniably have. And better yet - it's as the characters I grew to love the duo as. 

       Will we see just how 10.2 and Rose are doing? Will we run into an untold story of a  past version of the Doctor and his companion? Will 11 get a glimpse of Rose Tyler - Defender of Earth? We shall see! 

       All I can do now is wait... By the way, please excuse all the Doctor Who based posts I've been posting consecutively. I shall try to become more freidnly with other topics!

       In the mean time, enjoy my favorite April Fools jokes today. 

-JM




https://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/nose/















0 comments :

Post a Comment