Top 5 Fictional Character's I'd Like to Lay My Hands On

         So, I was listening to the PhillyD podcast where him and Lindsay discuss who their "Top 5" are. The Top 5 are essentially THE celebrities they'd like to take a spin with.

         I've never been particularly attracted to celebrities, unless David Beckham comes up then - *sigh*... Anywho, it seems to me that people a more attracted to the roles they play, because other than that, do fans actually have any personality traits they can truly go off of?

        As someone who loves a good story and is attracted to interesting personalities (who isn't!) - and might I add, a very big nerd - I find characters to be more enticing than the actual actor.

Which leads me to question: Who is you're Top 5 fictional characters? 

Here's mine:

                                         5. JD

I might not want to jump him like a wild animal -
however, I may be inclined to ruffle his fantastic
hair and marvel at his hilarious tangents. JD
makes the list as the adorable goofball that will
always be in our hearts. 

                                        4. Captain Jack Sparrow

No, not Johnny Depp dressed as Jack Sparrow, I mean
that scallywag of a pirate, that in real life - with the ability
to smell - probably wouldn't be all that enticing. Still, his bad
 boy, do what I want attitude makes me wish for a run in with
ol' Jack... It's a strange fascination of mine that I'm willing
to live with. 

                                         3. George Clooney - Any Character. 

What kind of lady list would this be without a secret
desire for an older man? I don't have any particular
role that seems to out stand any other one of his - because
come on - It's George f*cking Clooney. He's pretty much 
sexy as any character he plays. 

                                         2. Thor

Talk about lady boners. They were probably happening 
all over the country when this guy hit the big screen. I 
honestly think I was blushing, at least grinning, while 
setting my eyes on this super hot hero. My poor BF with my lack
of poker face for overly attractive characters. Well done Thor. 


                                          1. The 10th Doctor

I know I said I didn't like celebrities, but David Tennant
is my guilty pleasure, especially as the character that
introduced him to me: The Doctor form Doctor Who. 
His energetically, boyish - and at times - passionate portrayal
 of the Doctor adds depth like no other. Ladies, If you haven't
watched Doctor Who, now's the time to torture you're ovaries
with this super sexy man! Good luck boyfriends, unless you
happen to have a time machine that can travel anywhere in
the universe, he's a tough act to follow. 


So... what's you're Top 5? 

0 comments :

Post a Comment