Oh You, America

     Oh jeeze. Here I am strolling along the internet, going to check my mail when what do I see on AOL's front page? Oh, just a harmless dessert article. Some tips that can make your cookie confections even more gooey and nom-worthy.

But wait! What's that in the headline?


       A snack within a snack? Oh, I gotta read this. 
'Not nuts? No of course not! Let's subtract any possible nutrients you could get from a snack.' I think as I explore the article, just knowing in my gut it's gonna provide another reason why America is so disgusting. 

As I bumble through the article to the dessert I thought they were referring to, I think 'Oh that doesn't seem so bad. Salt mixed with peanut butter cups in cookies?' - [I know, even I can't escape the American thinking completely]

Alas, I finally come to the headline. Here it is. Marvel at our astounding ability to combine snacks across
the charts of flavor. 


Freaking potato chips within chocolate chip cookies. My god, what are we coming to? *sigh* I guess there's just one thing left to get out of the way. So allow me do the honors: 




-___-

I must leave this place....